We love babywearing! It helps you bond through touch, sound, smell and shared experiences — all while keeping you and baby close and connected.
When a baby rides on their mother they feel the rhythm of your breathing and hear your heartbeat and voice. All of which they're familiar with from being in the womb, which greatly increases their sense of security.
Babywearing also means less crying. Research has shown that babies who are carried cry (on average) 43% less overall and 54% less during the evening hours.
Some other really smart and practical benefits for both you and baby are:
- Promotes bonding between wearer (mom or dad) & baby
- Gives baby vertical tummy time
- Encourages baby's mental development
- Stimulates baby's emotional & physical development
- Frees you from stroller & car seat toting
- Keeps baby sheltered & within reach
- Great for nursing moms